Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wedding Info Update

So many new things have happened in the Wedding Planning area since the engagement. For starters, I found the dress of my dreams. I got it from David's Bridal, which was the first store I went into on the first day of wedding dress shopping. It was the first dress I tried on and I love it! We got to David's Bridal at 11:30 am and left at 1:15 pm. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself.

The second/third update is that we have found a place (and put down the deposit) which also means that we have a solid date. The wedding will be at 4 pm and help in the garden at the Cates House is Alabaster, AL.

I am in the process of getting a band nailed down, but I have a photographer (my step mom's sister, Colleen).

Next thing on the list is asking my wedding party and singers/musicians if they can be in the wedding.

Planning is coming right along. We are 302 days away; or 10 months from Wednesday. So weird how quickly time seems to be flying. But I am beyond ecstatic to be the future Mrs. Caitlin Wiggins. It has a nice ring to it doesn't it; kind of like my left hand.

2 comments:

  1. did i hear that the date changed? is it the second weekend in june now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the third weekend in June. Ashley Anderson is getting married the second weekend, and most places were already booked for the first weekend, plus we like the idea of a few extra weeks for Rob to have job security.

    ReplyDelete